Saturday, February 8, 2014

When Everything Changes Change Everything !

When Everything Changes Change Everything !

Here is another great book that I like to share with you . When Everything Changes Change Everything is written by Neale Donald Walsch . 
Neale Donald Walsch is the famous and bestseller author of Conversations With God series .
His first book came out in 1995 ! Conversations With God -Book One.
This book came out in 2009 and I bought the book in 2011 .
Normally any books about matters of the spirit , spiritual , Oneness or such tittles don't miss my eyes, as I always like to read how other are experiencing the One ! I also enjoy seeing how they express their experience . It's a good way to know the many ways to the same One experience !
The books , Conversations With God were lying in my favourite book shop for some time . I always passed it for some strange reason . I may have become judgemental , or assumed or just the time was not right yet !
Anyway , coming to this book about everything changes so change everything , it just caught my eye! Any books on matters of change real get my attention ! I just love to see how others are studying the greatest phenomena as far as I am concern . Change is just too important and I love and am passionate about change ! Okay , okay ! Let me come to this great wonderful book.
I was walking in this book shop and I saw this book lying there . Very casually I picked this book and started to turn the pages to browse .
Donald just got my attention at the first page . He started his book like this : ' Please Sit Down . No , really. Please . Sit down . there's a better than even chance you're reading these first few words standing up ( in a bookshop someplace , or maybe in someone's home ), scanning these lines to see if you want to read any further.
If you are , please sit down. You're not going to want to read the first few paragraphs and then just walk away. you're going to want more time with what's written here . So "steal " as many moments as you can with this book before deciding whether to buy it -because I want you to know what you're getting yourself into . ' Wow !!! Imagine reading these lines standing in a book shop ! I was so taken by Donald's style and pattern of writing that I actually had tears in my eyes !! 
As you read further you will realise why I had tears reading this wonderful book !
Here was an author who had gone to the bottom of whatever we call life . He was suddenly made homeless for no fault of his ! Faith , circumstanstances or destiny , I don't want to get into that !
Here was an author who is giving me something from his very personal life story . 
I can tell you that I not only bought his this book I am sharing with , but all his books after that !!
Well , not on the same day !
Donald , went on to share in the first few pages that will make you stand up and wonder what to do !
( I like calling this author Donald , as I consider him my close and spiritual friend whom I love very much !! ).
Can you imagine what he wrote in the next few pages ! He says that this a conversation that we must investigate how life works at the mental and spiritual level , out of which will emerge a surprising revelation about ways in which we can change our experience of change itself--which means , of course , our experience of life !!
I need go no further to tell you that this book actually took my breath away !
Let me stop here as I don't know what else to say to tell you that this book is a Must reading in your list of great books !
I have only shared the first page with you !! 
Just go and get his books and this very special book !




Have to end here as I am getting slightly emotional today !!
Till we meet again . Take care . Love.
Amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment